Friday, August 21, 2009
What fun is...
With Lagoon closing its weekday hours, due to school starting we spent this past week mostly at Lagoon. We went with some friends during the day and also had a boys night out with the Mom's. We had so much fun! Carter is now meeting most of height requirements for the big rides. So on our mom's night out, we took the older kids and headed out for a evening of big ride fun. Carter finally after several bribes (ie: dip n' dots, snow cones you name it I used it) rode the colossus roller coaster. He was very nervous about going upside down twice with the two loops, but he did it. Then, he got his Dip n' dots ice cream and wanted to ride it again. He now says that it is his favorite ride. Once again, we definitely got our use out of our passes this year. Now with fall coming we have Lagoon's Frightmare's to look forward to. I love the Halloween season and all that comes with it. Look at me, I am now skipping right to the next season. There is still some summer left. I hope all of you are having a terrific summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What Fun!!! YOu are a great mom and Carter is luck to have you! I haven't been to Lagoon forever and miss it! I am glad that you have had a wonderful summer!!
I can't believe Carter braved the Colossus - that is so cool! (I also can't believe that school is starting and I somehow missed summer again). Hugs and Kisses to all of you.
Post a Comment