Thursday, July 23, 2009

10 years and still in love...

Matt and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on July 23rd. We had a sitter to watch the kids (thanks Tracy!) and Matt took me out to a Bee's Baseball game. It reminded us when we were first married when we had season tickets to the Boise Hawks baseball games. We had a great time then and we also had a relaxing time at this game. Matt got tickets right behind home plate, they were the perfect seats. Thanks Matt! Matt and I at the Boise Temple in 99, we look like little kids. (oh, wait we still are.)

A view from our seats.

I just love the scenery to a baseball game, the mountains just add to it.



Here we are ten years later...still loving life together!



2 comments:

val said...

It's hard to beleive, We've known you for nine of the ten. Where does time go. Imagine when we celebrate #20. Congrats

Brian and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness I love your wedding picture!!!