Warmer weather has made it presence in Utah. Not sure how long it is going to last, but we will enjoy it while we can. Carter started soccer a few weeks ago and they were playing on a field with snow patches on it and the boys were wearing sweats with coats.
Carter has also started machine pitch baseball and Matt is coaching his team. They have their first game later this week. We were worried if Carter could even hit a ball pitched to him. He surprised us! We moved him up from tee ball because he wanted to play real baseball. So, he is the youngest on his team as he is playing with 7-8 year olds. He is doing great and he will only get better if he truly likes it!

1 comment:
I have loved the warmer weather! You need to send me the soccer and t-ball schedules - I might just be in town and tell Carter I promise not to do anything to embarass him if he lets me come :).
Post a Comment