Wednesday, May 21, 2008

End of Season

Tee Ball has ended for Matt and Carter. They got these neat trophies. Tee Ball was so fun for our family. Matt really enjoyed coaching the boys and Carter really like to play. Although, he tells me that he wants to play soccer next year because you get to run more. He told his aunt Tracy that in Tee Ball you stand a lot and do little running. So, stay tuned on what he decides to do.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I think Shannon deserves a trophy for getting Matt off the couch!

val said...

It's so fun as kids grow, and get to do things they love. We missed Carter this year in soccor. It's sounds like he missed it to.

Drop Gallow said...

This whole blog is adorable. Adorable people, adorable kids, adorable stories...
I won't lie to you, it concerns me. The world just isn't ready for you guys. It'll eat you alive. I mean, look at Gary Coleman or that kid from Home Alone.
All I'm saying is, maybe it's time to tone it down a little. You know, pace yourselves. I know, it won't be easy. Let me know if you need me to photoshop in a booger or a bad hair day. I just want you guys to be okay...